Monday, March 24, 2008

Tip of the Day

Happy Easter - I hope the Easter Bunny found its way to your home! We spent a few days at my Mum & Dad's and, of course, they had Easter Eggs out & I had more than I should have (they were probably meant for the kids... never mind!) We also had a Kenny family lunch on the Kookaburra Queen. It was a lovely day and nice to see everyone - only one brother missing - he was in Gayndah attending another family function.
My latest discovery in the sewing world - use your walking foot on the stretchy fabrics! Why didn't I think of it earlier? I have been making the top listed in this earlier posting and was having difficulty with the stretchy fabric - light bulb moment! It has made it so easy that I have spent most of the week-end looking forward to getting home to finish the top - only the sleeves to go.
I have also finished the skirt we were making in the class, so now I have one new dress, two skirts and a top with no arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think...