Monday, May 26, 2008

Skirt finished

Photos of my skirt Simplicity 4138. I was going to do one that had a ruffle but had trouble hemming the ruffle on the overlocker . I tried a rolled hem but the overlocker was not going to play nice. I also tried a neat small sewing machine hem but the crepe fabric was not easy to handle so I gave up and made the straight forward version without any ruffles.

Hem detail of lining - I added some vintage lace I had bought off ebay to use in crazy quilting - lucky their was a piece long enough to use here.
I have done a review on patternreview - see my review.
While I was doing a photo session I got out my Burda WOF top 119 from 02-2008 and modelled it to get some piccies...


1 comment:

  1. You look stunning in your new beautiful top and skirt! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear what you think...