Friday, April 25, 2008

Lets Go Crazy

Today after a boring start to my sewing day (hemming jeans...blagghh!!), I got stuck into making some ATC's.

I have made some before in a class with Kathy Adams. I made 4 in that class - gave one to Kathy (and got one back), gave two more away and never recieved a return card (won't do that again!) and have one left from that 'collection'. This is it... it had an underwater theme.

Today I wanted to make some more as there might be some ATC's to swap with at tomorrow's 2QAQ meeting. So my chosen theme was 'Let's Go Crazy' as I had been wanting to make some crazy patch ATC's.
This is my Vintage Bride version...
My Pretty in Pink version...
Denim & Lace (Marty Rhone has a lot to answer for)....
Disco Divas...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think...