Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Competitive juices fired up...


Sean (my first born) has finished high school (- see formal photo in earlier post) and I have been helping him today in writing a job application.
My competitive juices started to flow. I have applied for (and won) many jobs over the last 5 to 10 years and I find writing a job application is like a challenge - must get that interview! It is interesting to me that I feel the same way helping Sean write his application! Maybe not though, as this would be a great job for him and I feel very deeply that I want to see him land it... keep your fingers crossed for him!

1 comment:

  1. Fingers, toes, knees all crossed! Hope he gets it - from what you've said it could be a GREAT start to his career.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear what you think...