I had a small strip of silk jersey left over after making my nightie, so I decided to use Jalie 2564, which is a great pattern for using little bits of left-over fabric and turning them into useful items. I have made many camisoles using left-overs and I have once trialed the knickers but made them with a piece of polyester jersey so they didn't get worn, but at least I knew the pattern fitted.
I only had a little strip of the silk jersey left, but as it is so wide I was able to cut two pair of knickers. I (of course) had some remnants of cotton jersey to line the crotch with and I also found I had some stretch lace for the waistline and leg holes. I am not sure how I have managed to accumulate so many odd pieces of stretch lace but at least they are getting used now!
I also had a tiny skerrick of the lace used for the nightie left over, so decorated the first pair with that.
The second pair are plain.
They fit well and are comfy. Now there are only tiny pieces of silk jersey which are safely stowed in the bin.... no remnants... lovely!