Sunday, August 24, 2008

Its a secret...

I thought I would start sharing with you some of the things I purchased while on holiday.

Well this is the first one that comes to mind. I bought these in Hong Kong from a company called Top Secret. They make exercise/ sports/ leisure clothes - all with a secret. This is one of the two gym tops I purchased (the other is in the wash as I did actually wear it to the gym the other day!)
Apart from being a really attractive garment, made with fabric that wicks away the sweat, etc (and it is very comfortable as I can attest after my session in a Step class) the great secret of this top is that is has a built-in bra... and not just a shelf bra ... a whole proper bra! Woo hoo - now I can wear those pretty little gym tops without bra straps showing!


I also bought a non-gym top there - a little floaty summer number with string ties - I love it as I hate strapless bras - so now to me this is a great solution! (I am too big busted to go without!)

The prices are also great - the three tops I bought only came to $155 Australian dollars! They have a web-site and you can order from there. I can't comment on what the postage costs, or on what the Internet service is like as I haven't tried it but I am sure I will soon.

The only bad news is that they don't many sizes and the largest cup size is a C (Now I am officially a D-cup I have been told, but I will probably still get these tops as I love them so much!)

Please note NAYY - I just loved these tops and had to share with you!

3 comments:

  1. I don't suppose you could be persuaded to set yourself up to import those clever little bra/singlets into Oz, could you ???
    hmmmm? pretty please ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That thought has crossed my mind - keep in touch...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that gym top! I desperately need new gym clothes. I don't know why I never get around to sewing any...

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear what you think...