Sunday, June 29, 2008

Lurgy season

I have been knocked out with a dreadful cold this week but I am feeling vaguely human today. Prior to this illness I was sewing like mad and just wanted to post a photo of a dressing gown I have made for my Mum. We are travelling next week to Finland and my Mum needs a summer-weight dressing gown, but of course they are hard to find in the shops now, so I elected to make one from an old Style OOP pattern (I don't think that pattern brand even exists anymore). As my Mum did not want to spend a lot of money on it I picked up some fabric from the $2 clearance table at Spotlight and made this...
The colour is probably not my Mum's favourite but I think suitable for a dressing gown (not much choice on the clearance table) but other than that it came out well. Hope you like it Mum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think...