Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Jalie Sweetheart Top

I finished my Jalie Sweetheart top today. It is made from fabric I bought at Spotlight, so I consider this top my wearable muslin. However I do like a good black Tee and I really love this one!
I have cut out another one with cap sleeves from fabric I bought at Sckafs on our last shopping trip. It is the green/brown/pink fabric. I have decided to try & be as focused as I can with my sewing to ensure I make clothes I will take to Finland on my trip next month.
I have also cut my pyjama pants from Burda wof fashion and found I was a few inches short of fabric. Luckily I remembered that there was an option to add a contrast band to the bottom of the pants. So I have cut some green fabric to lengthen them.
I will probably have to go to work for the next few days so probably won't make any progress over the next few days...

3 comments:

  1. SUPERCUTE! Very flattering, and I am so impressed by your productivity - you ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great in your new top!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear what you think...