Sunday, June 15, 2008

What a free week-end does for me...

I have had a reasonably free week-end - went to a show (Menopause the Musical) & dinner last night for a girls night out , which was a lovely break from my routine, but the rest of the week-end has been reasonably free. I had a rotten headache yesterday but am over the worst of that now! So this week-end I have made up the two items I had cut out previously:
The Jalie Sweetheart top (again). This time with cap sleeves and made out of my more expensive fabric from Sckaf's.
I love this pattern and will make many more. I have ironed the tissue paper patter onto interfacing so it will last longer!
and...Burda wof pyjama pants from Issue 12-2007-127. I ended up adding a contrast band at the bottom as I bought not quite enough fabric. The fabric was on the clearance table a Spotlight for $5 a metre, so I am pretty pleased with these pants. The next ones will be made of silk...*sigh*
So I hope you are all having a good week-end too. Now I must go & put out some more washing while the sun is shining!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think...