Thursday, January 17, 2008

Quiet week, quilting-wise and probably otherwise ...

I had a lovely day on Tuesday at quilters. Since then not much has happened on the sewing front. My youngest son was picked up on Wednesday to go and spend a few days at my parents. He was really happy to go as most of his mates are away (either on holidays or staying with the alternative parent) so it was good break from the humdrum of being home with most of his friends not available. On Tuesday the only different happening was I went to see a naturopath. They have given me a good remedy for my hay fever/sinus as I can already feel it kick in. However the diet they provided was very high protein/low carb and I don't think I can bring myself to follow it as I exercise heavily enough that I worry I may run out of energy. Anyway I am doing my own diet this week, if nothing happens I may try theirs next week. Other than that I have been at work or at the gym the rest of the week. I have finished sewing the binding on the stripy quilt and am starting on the binding for the pyramids quilt. Tomorrow I an travelling to Brisbane with older son and husband. Hubby is going to a meeting. Son & I thought we might go up town and check out a movie and the shops (particularly Rocking Horse Records - it's a generational thing!) Then I will remember why we left the big smoke and we will spend the rest of the week-end with my parents. On Sunday, we will bring everyone home with us from my Mum & Dad's - a lovely week-end but no sewing. However we do need to spend sometime discussing our trip to Finland with my Mum & Dad so that we can make appropriate bookings - a motor home ... are we mad?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think...