I have finished Burda wof 08-2008-103.
I loved making this top - the drafting was great and it needed no alterations to fit. YAY! I used a polyester satin called Genoa bought from our local Gardams shop. It was quite expensive but managed to score a 1m length from the remnant table (at 140cm wide) and that was all that was needed to make this blouse - mind you only little scraps left and no leeway to cut another piece if you made a mistake!
I asked my eldest son to take the photos in our kitchen. He thought it was hilarious because he would snap randomly and not let me know when he was about to take a photo so it was only pot-luck to get one with a smile! Review is here for those interested to read it.