Now it is Saturday afternoon and our local Bernina dealer is shut until Monday! Therefore no new shorts for the beach this time! I am just hoping and praying that it is something they can fix quickly and I don't lose my machine for any length of time! I may even see if I can take it in on Monday morning before I go, so that if they do need to hold it at least it will be while I am away. Wish me luck, our local dealer is not known for their friendly, efficient service... let's hope they surprise me this time!