Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Sewing bee round 3 pics

Once again I am just going to put up some pics but if you want more info the review is here.

The finished jacket...


So much hand stitching...


The buckle and the buttons were the last thing made before photos.  The buckle was the hardest part to understand in the instructions but I think I sewed it as intended.


 the lining...


and a final pic on Diana (a little darker than IRL) ...


All the entries are here if you would like to see them.  Such a great field of entries that I am not thinking too hard about whether I get through or not.  I will just have to wait and see.

Ciao kittens.. I think a palette cleanser next....

10 comments:

  1. Looks terrific Sue. I really love the style. I love your hand stitching too. Don't know whether or not to wish you well getting through to the next level. They may have worn you out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks terrific. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully finished jacket. It looks great. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great, I can't believe you did all that topstitching by hand and still came out smiling! Good luck with the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck. When do you find out?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the jacket style you've made Sue. Your hand stitching is awesome. I hope you'll be in round 4!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I really hope you get through! I love this pattern and your jacket turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your jacket and the lining is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear what you think...