Monday, September 17, 2012

Op shopping fun...

I have some sewing to show you but have not had a photographer so that will have to wait until another post.  In the meantime I have to show off some op shop finds... 



This McCall's pattern was bought for the little vest-top - cute!  Uncut pattern in factory folds 50c! The zip and the buckle cost me another 70c.  I will use the buckle for the Jalie scarf tops I have made.  The zip will be used for a little makeup bag.


This cardigan cost $4 and is heavy rayon/poly blend.  It is in excellent condition except for the beads.  I plan to remove the beads and if it needs it, I will put some other trim over that section.

Happy, happy, happy shopping!  

Next post will include some sewing photos... HP Marrakesh pants and Stylearc Demi-drape top... and some crochet... Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun thrift shopping. I recently discovered the book section of a thrift shop here. I love browsing through what they have. Looking forward to seeing your latest creations.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear what you think...