Monday, July 6, 2009

Burda wof 01-2009-112 Skirt ... Finished & photos

As a follow-up to this post, I finally have photos...







Most of the reason I haven't worn it sooner is that I have been searching high & low for a red belt and it took me a long time to find one! My shoes are a deeper shade of red to the belt (even though they don't look red in these photos). I was also at a bit of a loss as to what top to wear with this skirt as it really needs to be tucked in and I was surprised this top worked. I also want to try it with a shirt (white with brown pinstripe).

Edited to add a link to the review.
I have fnally sewn the collar on the HP shirt - buttons, buttonholes & hem to do...phwew!

15 comments:

  1. Lovely skirt and paired with the perfect blouse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully fitted skirt. Wear it with pride!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt looks wonderful on you - excellent job on the fitting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a very elegant skirt. I also like the ensemble with the top a lot. It almost makes me long for fall and cool weather, to wear "proper" clothes again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great skirt, I think it's the same pattern I want to make soon. Really looks good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice looking skirt! I should give that one a try.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the skirt and top goes well with it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Sue, what a brilliant skirt! Also the top - how clever you are!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your outfit looks so smart, and svelte. What a terrific skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  10. As Con the Fruiterer would say, "beeoootiful".

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a very classy look! The skinny red belt is the perfect accessory.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So perfect - elegant and classy! You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That looks like the perfect fit! Amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an elegant outfit! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really love your skirt. I was inspired by your PR review and your blog, that I have decided to trace this one and make it up using some recently purchased fabric.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear what you think...