Tuesday, August 10, 2010

There was movement at the station...

Boy, oh boy! Talk about procrastinate!

I finished the muslin for the jacket and the only alteration I am making is to shorten the sleeve length by 1". However moving from that stage to cutting the fabric has taken me forever. I think I am a little scared of making something so involved! Anyway after much scrubbing, cooking, reading other blogs, watching Midday movies I finally got my act together and started cutting the fabric!

I am also distracted, I think, as I have chosen the project to follow this and have ordered the fabric. More on that, after the jacket!

2 comments:

  1. Remember it's just a jacket and you do great work, so I know it will look great when you're done. And the house will be clean too. BTW let me know if you want a copy of the bolero top pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly how you feel! That was me when I started on my coat, but I'm so glad I did and you will too!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear what you think...