Sunday, September 18, 2016

Gift sewing and introducing SusySewandSew

My friends and acquaintances seem to be having a bunch of babies lately (whats the group term for a bunch of babies - a nappy?) so I needed to make some more bibs as gifts.  The Nicole Mallalieau bib pattern I have used in this past is a good one, but I wanted a pattern that I could applique some designs on to so that I could use more "plain" fabrics up from my stash.  After a little hunting I found this pattern on Etsy - preciouspatterns bib pattern.

It makes for such a cute bib!  Total cuteness overload.  This is the bib I made for my hairdresser who is going on maternity leave soon.  She has a Rottweiler dog so I am hoping she likes it. 


Well these suckers are addictive and I could not stop at one... I made five more.  I even altered the applique pattern to make a Christmas bib of Rudolph the red nosed reindeer.


Well this is all lead up to formally tell you that I have opened an etsy shop, so if you love these bibs but don't want to sew your own, you can check out my shop in the side bar.

I mainly opened the shop to sell my fitness headbands.  I have been making these for myself and selling some to the ladies at my gym.  People have been coming back for more so I thought, they must be okay, so decided to start selling them to a wider audience.


I also have some coin purses and will be adding different bits and bobs over time.  At the moment I only post within Australia but am willing to post elsewhere if there is interest. Please message me if this is the case.

To finish a picture from my garden as we come into Spring here....



Ciao for now, kittens...

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on opening up an Etsy shop! These bibs are so cute--what a great gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bibs are so cute - made LOL

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear what you think...